See? Pretty! (Photo from The Ring Lord)
A couple months ago I got some 20g rings in dark blue and violet because I wanted to make a bracelet from a weave called Arkham. As it turned out, the rings were too tight to be used for that weave so it ended up as a bracelet made of a weave known as GSG.
The only issue I have with the titanium is that it's pretty springy and the saw cut rings tend to not have a perfectly smooth edge so it makes it very hard to close them in a way that you can't see the join. It's sadly something that I have no control over though, so I will just have to deal with it. The colors make it worth the hassle. I've gotten some rings to remake the dragonscale sections on my steampunk gear choker that I posted before. The brass and copper are beautiful but they're not very strong in that small wire diameter so I am hoping that the titanium will help solve the problem. I will post pictures of it when I manage to get it done.